1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Pizza
EASY and awesome! We just threw this together so we didn't measure anything..it's really all to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the pizza dough according to directions on package. Pre-bake the dough according to package until right before it gets golden.
- 2While the dough is baking, put the cooked and shredded chicken in a bowl and lightly toss with some buffalo sauce.
- 3When the dough is out cover it with cheese and then top with chopped onion and then with the buffalo chicken.
- 4Add some more cheese if you want.
- 5Lightly drizzle (to taste) some more buffalo sauce over entire pizza.
- 6Bake for a few minutes longer until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 7Serve with some blue chees or ranch sauce for dipping!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.1
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 758.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: