Recipe by krisdecam
EASY and awesome! We just threw this together so we didn't measure anything..it's really all to taste.
Top Review by Halcyon Eve
Oh my! This was so delicious! I made a few really minor changes: I substituted 1-inch lengths of green onions, placed on top of the chicken, for the chopped onion, and instead of using blue cheese dressing to dip the pizza in, I spread some over the crust under the mozzarella. I also sprinkled a little more mozzarella over the top to help it all stick together. Thanks so much for posting, krisdecam! Made for My 3 Chefs November 2008.
- 1 -2 chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 1 pizza dough
- 1⁄2 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups cheese (I used colby and montery jack and then added some mozerrella and cheddar)
- buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank's Hot Buffalo Sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the pizza dough according to directions on package. Pre-bake the dough according to package until right before it gets golden.
- While the dough is baking, put the cooked and shredded chicken in a bowl and lightly toss with some buffalo sauce.
- When the dough is out cover it with cheese and then top with chopped onion and then with the buffalo chicken.
- Add some more cheese if you want.
- Lightly drizzle (to taste) some more buffalo sauce over entire pizza.
- Bake for a few minutes longer until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with some blue chees or ranch sauce for dipping!