Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
EASY and awesome! We just threw this together so we didn't measure anything..it's really all to taste.
- 1 -2 chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 1 pizza dough
- 1⁄2 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups cheese (I used colby and montery jack and then added some mozerrella and cheddar)
- buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank's Hot Buffalo Sauce)
- Make the pizza dough according to directions on package. Pre-bake the dough according to package until right before it gets golden.
- While the dough is baking, put the cooked and shredded chicken in a bowl and lightly toss with some buffalo sauce.
- When the dough is out cover it with cheese and then top with chopped onion and then with the buffalo chicken.
- Add some more cheese if you want.
- Lightly drizzle (to taste) some more buffalo sauce over entire pizza.
- Bake for a few minutes longer until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with some blue chees or ranch sauce for dipping!
Oh my! This was so delicious! I made a few really minor changes: I substituted 1-inch lengths of green onions, placed on top of the chicken, for the chopped onion, and instead of using blue cheese dressing to dip the pizza in, I spread some over the crust under the mozzarella. I also sprinkled a little more mozzarella over the top to help it all stick together. Thanks so much for posting, krisdecam! Made for My 3 Chefs November 2008.