Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These appetizers can be prepared up to 24 hours ahead of time, then cover and refrigerate. Before serving, place the appetizers in a shallow pan and cover with foil. Heat at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. I love this appetizer from Pillsbury.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and hot pepper sauce until well coated. Spread 1 T cream cheese over each rectangle to within 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle evenly with chicken, blue cheese and chives.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Serve warm.
- Serve with blue cheese dip and celery sticks, if desired.
totally great and something different. Made about a month ago at a party I had--YUM
I made these for 5 twelve year old boys for a sleepover and they loved them. I melted 2 tbsp of butter and 2 tbsp of cream cheese with the red pepper sauce to tone down the heat a little for the boys. Even my two year old loved them. I assembled them a couple hours before I cooked them and kept them in the fridge which made slicing them much easier.
I was wanting to make a appetizer that wasn't the same old thing. Well, THIS WAS IT !!! this was new and different from the standards. Everyone gobbled them up and wanted the recipe!!! They were gone in a flash, so can't tell you how they would have been left over and reheated- LOL