Recipe by Lainey6605
These appetizers can be prepared up to 24 hours ahead of time, then cover and refrigerate. Before serving, place the appetizers in a shallow pan and cover with foil. Heat at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. I love this appetizer from Pillsbury.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and hot pepper sauce until well coated. Spread 1 T cream cheese over each rectangle to within 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle evenly with chicken, blue cheese and chives.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Serve warm.
- Serve with blue cheese dip and celery sticks, if desired.