Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a spin off of my favorite Rachael Ray recipe.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Boil and shred the chicken.
- In a saucepan melt butter, Tabasco, and Worcestershire.
- Add the tomato sauce, Cajun seasoning, and chicken.
- In a pie pan, place half of the crescent rolls on the bottom making a crust. (Separate the triangles and point the small sides down like you're putting a pizza back together).
- Fill the crust with the chicken, sprinkle with cilantro, and place swiss cheese on top.
- Take the other half of the crescent rolls and cover the pie.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.