- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 slices swiss cheese
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning or 1 teaspoon grill seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and shred the chicken.
- In a saucepan melt butter, Tabasco, and Worcestershire.
- Add the tomato sauce, Cajun seasoning, and chicken.
- In a pie pan, place half of the crescent rolls on the bottom making a crust. (Separate the triangles and point the small sides down like you're putting a pizza back together).
- Fill the crust with the chicken, sprinkle with cilantro, and place swiss cheese on top.
- Take the other half of the crescent rolls and cover the pie.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.