This is a spin off of my favorite Rachael Ray recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil and shred the chicken.
- 2In a saucepan melt butter, Tabasco, and Worcestershire.
- 3Add the tomato sauce, Cajun seasoning, and chicken.
- 4In a pie pan, place half of the crescent rolls on the bottom making a crust. (Separate the triangles and point the small sides down like you're putting a pizza back together).
- 5Fill the crust with the chicken, sprinkle with cilantro, and place swiss cheese on top.
- 6Take the other half of the crescent rolls and cover the pie.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Pie
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.7
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 109.3 mg
- Sodium 885.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 27.1 g