Recipe by rjonmaire
This is a simple recipe that I created borrowing the Buffalo Chicken portion from a separate recipe. It's quick, easy, and is always a hit at parties! AND... It's from Buffalo... so no Ranch dressing allowed!! :-) The measurements for the ratio of Frank's Red Hot to dressing and bleu cheese is up to you, but this should give you a good place to start.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 24 miniature phyllo cups
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 24 carrot sticks, cut to 1 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch pieces
- 1 celery rib, cut to 1 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the chicken, Red Hot, dressing, and chunky bleu cheese together. Fill the mini phyllo cups with the mixture, and top with extra chunks of blue cheese.
- Cook at 350 for 10-12 minutes, or until warmed through.
- For the garnish, I use baby carrots, and cut them into 4 or 6 pieces, and the celery I cut to about that same size (~1 1/2 inches long and the thickness of a plastic coffee stirrer).