Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from "Simply Done, Well Done"
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup hot pepper sauce (Durkee)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 cups chicken, rotisserie, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, white and green parts, chopped
- In a large saucepan, cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain, do not rinse, and set aside.
- In another large saucepan, heat the heavy cream, hot pepper sauce, garlic, black pepper and cayenne, if using, over medium heat, stirring until well blended. Season to taste with salt. Add hot pasta and chicken and stir until well coated and warmed through.
- Remove the pasta from the heat and stir in blue cheese and scallions. Serve immediately.