Recipe by Briangmu
This is a nice meal for when you are craving buffalo wings. The celery is definitely optional. This isn't super healthy, but I usually help it out by using WW pasta, Olive Oil (or bake the chicken), Olive Oil Mayo, and skim milk. Also feel free to sub Ranch dressing for the Blue Cheese. Definitely serve it with a big salad!
Top Review by MamaJ
My husband and boys loved this pasta. I, unfortunately, only got a couple of bites before they scarfed it up. This was very quick to make and will be a great recipe to keep in mind when time is short. I used light mayo to decrease the fat a little, and I don't think the flavor was compromised at all (and I am not a huge fan of anything "light"). Thanks for posting Briangmu!
- 453.59 g penne pasta
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 7.39 ml salt
- 7.39 ml garlic powder
- 7.39 ml pepper
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 236.59 ml celery, diced
- 1 large red onion, sliced into quarter rings
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml blue cheese dressing
- 177.44 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare chicken with spices and cook in oil.
- When chicken is about 1/2 cook through, add the onion, celery, and saute until chicken is fully cooked.
- Now add the hot sauce and saute with chicken for about 2 minutes.
- Combine mayo, dressing, and milk in medium bowl. Add to skillet and heat through and stir to combine.
- Toss with pasta.