Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from Kraft, but I want to make sure I don't lose it -- sounds great for get togethers around the holidays!
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup hot pepper sauce, for chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 6 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 12 small sandwich buns, partially split (3 inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine chicken, hot sauce and water in medium saucepan; cook on medium heat 5 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- While chicken is heating, mix mayo and dressing in small bowl. Stir in celery and blue cheese.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto bottom halves of buns; cover with Cheddar cheese, celery/dressing mixture and tops of buns.
I also found this on Kraft. It was very popular with my crowd after I omitted the blue cheese (personal preference). It was a definite plate-cleaner. Thanks for posting it!