Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just an awesome dip for chips for every occasion!
- 1⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce, wings buffalo sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cansshredded and drained hormel chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, wing sauce, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Gently stir in shredded chicken breast.
- Pour mixture into a two quart casserole dish and bake for twenty minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with favorite crackers or tortilla chips.