Recipe by Vicki in CT
Gooey goodness. The perfect combination of buffalo chicken flavors on a sandwich.
Top Review by Two Socks
Made this last night, though with a few minor changes. I didn't mix the mayo and hot sauce together, but rather, I spread a thin layer of plain mayo on the inside of each Hogy roll, then filled with the green onions and spinach, blue cheese, and then the chunks of chicken, which I made from diced chicken breast and sauteed in my skillet, then drizzled a rather generous amount of sauce over it all, and cooked them on my panini press. The blue cheese is a bit strong, but then, so is the wing sauce, so for me, it was all a great balance. Thanks for sharing.
- 6 ounces cooked chicken (I use buffalo deli chicken)
- 2 teaspoons diced green onions
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons buffalo wing sauce (bottle variety)
- 4 slices bread, your choice (I use either flat bread or Italian)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayo and wing sauce.
- Spread top and bottom of inside of sandwich with this mayo mixture.
- Assemble sandwich layering chicken, onion, spinach, and cheese.
- Grill on panini press, George Forman, or skillet until heated through and cheese has melted.
- Serve with plenty of napkins.