1/3 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Panini
Vicki in CT's Note:
Gooey goodness. The perfect combination of buffalo chicken flavors on a sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mayo and wing sauce.
- 2Spread top and bottom of inside of sandwich with this mayo mixture.
- 3Assemble sandwich layering chicken, onion, spinach, and cheese.
- 4Grill on panini press, George Forman, or skillet until heated through and cheese has melted.
- 5Serve with plenty of napkins.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Panini
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 680.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce