Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Together these ingredients are wonderful. You can adjust the amount of the ingredients, but don't leave a thing off for the full Buffalo experience. Adapted from Foodnetwork. Can be served as an appetizer or a one-dish meal.
- 8 cups ranch flavored tortilla chips (Cool Ranch Doritos works great)
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spread tortilla chips on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow dish.
- Bring wing sauce and 1/2 cup water to a simmer. Add shredded cooked chicken; heat through. Strain the chicken (reserving the sauce) and spread over ranch-flavored tortilla chips. Top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake in the upper third portion of the oven until cheese is melted for about 5-7 minutes. After nachos are baked top with blue cheese, chopped celery and the reserved wing sauce.
Wow! A real treat!
Awesome recipe!!! I was concerned about using the Cool Ranch Doritos, but it was a perfect addition. Made this for my guy and it was a big hit. Definitely a keeper and sooooo easy!!
Excellent! I made this for my family for the Super Bowl and it was a big hit! It's wonderful and one that I will be making a lot. Thanks for sharing!