Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great way to use leftover chicken and so easy to do. Ready in 15 minutes. These are yummy!
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup frank's hot sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- Melt butter and add hot sauce.
- Combine sauce with chicken.
- Layer chips, chicken mixture and cheese in baking dish.
- Bake nachos at 350° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The chicken was full of flavor but my family didnt like the way the cheese hardened when it cooled a little. I will try this again but will add some milk to the cheese and make a sauce before putting over the chips. We are in Texas and nachos here are made with a cheese sauce rather than just melted cheese. That could be the reason they were not happy with it. This chicken would be excellent on salad too! Love the fact that it is quick and simple and you can use leftovers in this! Thanks for sharing!
Made these today while watching football, and I must say that for so little effort, there is a lot of flavor going on here! I love buffalo chicken and amazed I never thought of this before! Very Good!! I did add some jalepeno slices to it and used pepper jack cheese, and enjoyed every bite. :)
This was awesome!! Full of flavor and easy. Thanks for a quick and delicious recipe Marie