Recipe by Pinay0618
From the cooking blog Lemons & Love.
Top Review by Posiespocketbook
FANTASTIC!!!! We loved this meatloaf. I doubled the recipe. It made a full pan plus one small bread pan size. I didn't have any green chilis or carrots on hand so I used 1/4 cup of hot salsa that I had canned this summer. You can definately taste the blue cheese and hot sauce. I would make this again and again.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 4 ounces diced green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl gently mix all your ingredients until well combined. Transfer meat mixture in loaf pan and gently press down.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- As an option you can brush the top of the meatloaf with a little extra wing sauce when you pull it out of the oven to give it a better appearance.