Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This quick and easy recipe turns macaroni and cheese into a balanced meal that includes all of the food groups. It tastes great!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Macaroni & Cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Begin by chopping the chicken and tomato, mincing the celery, and measuring out the cayenne pepper.
- Follow package directions, adding chicken, tomato, celery, and cayenne pepper when you begin to heat the pasta and cheese sauce.