Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe from Master Cook. We like Buffalo chicken, I do make it a little spicier by adding Cayenne to the sauce.
- 12 pieces lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (2 to 3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; sauté 4 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, hot sauce, vinegar and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine Ricotta cheese and egg substitute.
- Set aside.
- Spray a 9 × 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup of the sauce over the bottom of the pan.
- Arrange 4 pieces of lasagne (3 lengthwise, 1 widthwise) over the sauce.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cups of the sauce. Spread half the Ricotta mixture on top.
- Arrange another 4 pieces of lasagne over Ricotta, and top with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
- Spread remaining Ricotta mixture on top. Arrange final 4 pieces of lasagne over Ricotta mixture and cover with remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cover lasagne with foil and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Uncover lasagne, sprinkle blue cheese on top and bake an additional 5 minutes uncovered.
- Cover and let stand 15 minutes before serving.