Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this online -- from the blog Finding A New Life Through Food
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pizza dough
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup frank, wing sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing or 1⁄3 cup blue cheese dressing
- Cut chicken into cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Heat teaspoon of olive oil in skillet and add chicken when hot. Cook chicken completely and then add 1/4 cup of wing sauce. Stir to coat chicken and let simmer for a minute or two. Take chicken off heat and let cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- On a well floured surface, spread pizza dough into a long rectangle shape. Add ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing (depending on your preference!) and remaining 1/4 cup of wing sauce. Spread across the dough. Add chicken and then top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. You can also add a bit more of the wing sauce on top of the cheese if you want it to be a little bit spicier.
- Starting on one of the short ends, roll it up until you reach the other end. Make sure to tuck the ends of the dough in so the middle doesn’t ‘ooze’ out when baking.
- Spray baking sheet with light coat of non-stick cooking spray. Place garbage bread on the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let sit for five minutes and cut into and enjoy!
Very tasty! I had heard that it might be still raw in the middle after 30 minutes baking so I baked it 40 minutes and it was fine.
This would be adaptable to almost any flavor combination, but the buffalo chicken made a nice offering. We find Frank's wing sauce tangy rather than spicy so used the full amounts. I used cooked turkey from the freezer and served with Pretty Bell Pepper Party Salad. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
Very good. I nice change from our usual pizza sauce, pepperoni roll ups. Very adaptable to personal preferences-- but yummy the way it is! Thanks!