1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken for Sandwiches
This is based on a Tyson Foods recipe that I tried and loved!! Feel free to use wraps instead of deli rolls
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken between layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- 2Pound lightly with rolling pin or meat mallet to flatten.
- 3Place 3 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing in shallow baking dish.
- 4Coat chicken lightly with dressing; dip in flour to coat.
- 5Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add chicken to skillet Cook, 5 minutes on one side to brown Cook 5 minutes on the other side to brown.
- 7When cooked through, remove chicken from skillet.
- 8Drain butter from skillet except for 1 tablespoon; add hot pepper sauce and stir to mix with butter.
- 9Return to heat and add chicken.
- 10Cook chicken 2 minutes on each side in pepper sauce.
- 11Serve chicken on toasted buns with spinach leaves.
- 12Serve blue cheese dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken for Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.4
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 104.1 mg
- Sodium 902.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 35.5 g