Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is based on a Tyson Foods recipe that I tried and loved!! Feel free to use wraps instead of deli rolls
- Place chicken between layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Pound lightly with rolling pin or meat mallet to flatten.
- Place 3 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing in shallow baking dish.
- Coat chicken lightly with dressing; dip in flour to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to skillet Cook, 5 minutes on one side to brown Cook 5 minutes on the other side to brown.
- When cooked through, remove chicken from skillet.
- Drain butter from skillet except for 1 tablespoon; add hot pepper sauce and stir to mix with butter.
- Return to heat and add chicken.
- Cook chicken 2 minutes on each side in pepper sauce.
- Serve chicken on toasted buns with spinach leaves.
- Serve blue cheese dressing on the side.
My 4 year old daughter loved this chicken (w/out hot sauce) and ate it all. I just put salt and pepper in the flour. My DH who rarely says anything loved it and said it was most definitely a "make again". Thanks for the easy, delicious dinner!
Excellent sandwich! I have prepared a "short-cut" version of this recipe with frozen chicken patties, but honestly this recipe is just as easy with much fresher ingredients. I love the spinach leaves instead of lettuce on the finished sandwich. This had the perfect flavor for my husband and I.
Very good! I didn't have spinach leaves to add so just used lettuce, but otherwise followed the recipe as written. Added some extra blue cheese and hot sauce on the toasted bun for extra flavor. Thanks for sharing the recipe.