Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is based on a Tyson Foods recipe that I tried and loved!! Feel free to use wraps instead of deli rolls
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 4 round deli rolls, split and lightly toasted
- Place chicken between layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Pound lightly with rolling pin or meat mallet to flatten.
- Place 3 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing in shallow baking dish.
- Coat chicken lightly with dressing; dip in flour to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to skillet Cook, 5 minutes on one side to brown Cook 5 minutes on the other side to brown.
- When cooked through, remove chicken from skillet.
- Drain butter from skillet except for 1 tablespoon; add hot pepper sauce and stir to mix with butter.
- Return to heat and add chicken.
- Cook chicken 2 minutes on each side in pepper sauce.
- Serve chicken on toasted buns with spinach leaves.
- Serve blue cheese dressing on the side.
Ohhhh this was another good recipe from food.com. And I'll be back tomorrow...along with anyone else who's still hanging in here...
My 4 year old daughter loved this chicken (w/out hot sauce) and ate it all. I just put salt and pepper in the flour. My DH who rarely says anything loved it and said it was most definitely a "make again". Thanks for the easy, delicious dinner!
Excellent sandwich! I have prepared a "short-cut" version of this recipe with frozen chicken patties, but honestly this recipe is just as easy with much fresher ingredients. I love the spinach leaves instead of lettuce on the finished sandwich. This had the perfect flavor for my husband and I.