- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 4 round deli rolls, split and lightly toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Pound lightly with rolling pin or meat mallet to flatten.
- Place 3 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing in shallow baking dish.
- Coat chicken lightly with dressing; dip in flour to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to skillet Cook, 5 minutes on one side to brown Cook 5 minutes on the other side to brown.
- When cooked through, remove chicken from skillet.
- Drain butter from skillet except for 1 tablespoon; add hot pepper sauce and stir to mix with butter.
- Return to heat and add chicken.
- Cook chicken 2 minutes on each side in pepper sauce.
- Serve chicken on toasted buns with spinach leaves.
- Serve blue cheese dressing on the side.