1/2 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
My oldest son loves anything with buffalo chicken and this recipe was no disappointment. Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, chopped into bite-size pieces
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 4 bread rounds (flatbread rounds)
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced on a bias
- 3/4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Place a large skillet over medium-high heat with 2 T olive oil.
- 3Season the chicken pieces with salt and ground black pepper, and add them to the preheated skillet.
- 4Saute until cooked through and golden brown, 4-5 minutes.
- 5Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter to the skillet to melt.
- 6Add the hot sauce and cook, stirring occasionlly, until the sauce has thickened and coats the chicken, 2-3 minutes (be careful not to take a deep breath over the pan or the hot sauce fumes could burn your sinuses!).
- 7When the chicken is ready, place the flatbread rounds on a baking sheet and divide the chicken equally between all four rounds.
- 8Scatter the celery over the chicken and top each round with some shredded cheese and blue cheese crumbles.
- 9Bake until the bread is crisped and the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 1139.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: