- 2 whole wheat flat bread
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, marinated in
- hot sauce (Franks)
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt, To taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, To taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauté pan, over high heat cook chicken thoroughly, approximately 6 minutes. Allow to rest before cutting into ½ dice. Reserve.
- Preheat oven to 425°F Top flatbread with blue cheese dressing. Add diced chicken, the top with blue cheese and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook flatbread on pizza stone for approximately 8 minutes until crust is crisp and cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from oven, garnish with scallions and buffalo sauce.