1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Fingers
Baked instead of fried with a creamy bleu cheese dipping sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large egg whites
- 29.58 ml water
- 177.44 ml dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1.23 ml ground red pepper
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 1-inch strips)
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with aluminum foil and oil lightly.
- 3In a shallow dish, whisk the egg whites with the water for about 1 minute, or just until frothy.
- 4In another shallow dish, mix the bread crumbs with the ground red pepper.
- 5Dip the chicken fingers into the egg white mixture and roll in the seasoned bread crumbs.
- 6Place in baking pan and drizzle with the 2 tbsp of oil.
- 7Bake uncovered 5 minutes on each side or until crispy and golden brown.
- 8While the chicken is baking, prepare the dipping sauce.
- 9In a medium sized bowl, blend all dipping sauce ingredients together.
- 10Spoon into small individual bowls if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 731.2
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 152.1 mg
- Sodium 887.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 69.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: