Recipe by Jazz Lover
I found these on Pinterest. They look delicious and the bonus is they are low in calories!
- 9 tortillas
- 340.19 g chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cooked and shredded
- 236.59 ml red enchilada sauce
- 78.07 ml buffalo wing sauce
- 236.59 ml 2% Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 85.04 g gorgonzola, crumbled
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour enchilada sauce in a bowl and begin by whisking in buffalo wing sauce.
- Set aside.
- Add shredded chicken to a bowl with 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Pour in about a 1/2 cup of enchilada/buffalo sauce mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Stir until mixture comes together.
- Pour a drizzle of enchilada/buffalo sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Take each tortilla and fill it with a few heaping tablespoons of the chicken mixture.
- Roll each up and set it in the baking dish, seam side down.
- Pour another 1/2 cup or more of enchilada/buffalo sauce on top of tortillas and add remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Immediately after taking enchiladas out of the oven, add crumbled gorgonzola on top.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.