Jazz Lover's Note:
I found these on Pinterest. They look delicious and the bonus is they are low in calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 3Pour enchilada sauce in a bowl and begin by whisking in buffalo wing sauce.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Add shredded chicken to a bowl with 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- 6Pour in about a 1/2 cup of enchilada/buffalo sauce mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 7Stir until mixture comes together.
- 8Pour a drizzle of enchilada/buffalo sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
- 9Take each tortilla and fill it with a few heaping tablespoons of the chicken mixture.
- 10Roll each up and set it in the baking dish, seam side down.
- 11Pour another 1/2 cup or more of enchilada/buffalo sauce on top of tortillas and add remaining shredded cheese.
- 12Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 13Immediately after taking enchiladas out of the oven, add crumbled gorgonzola on top.
- 14Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 998.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce