I've enjoyed a few different Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes and decided to come up with my own with a little twist.
- 2 cups chicken, Diced (Tenders or Boneless chicken breast woork good)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup red hot sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded (divided in half)
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, Shredded (divided in half)
- Melt butter in a medium sauté pan add diced chicken and 1/2 hot sauce. Sauté until chicken is cooked and slightly browned.
- In a microwave safe mixing bowl combine cream cheese, remaining hot sauce, celery seeds. Microwave until cream cheese mixture is melted.
- Add cooked chicken to cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in Ranch and Blue Cheese dressing.
- Add half of shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese. Mix well.
- Spray a baking pan with PAM. Put mixture in to pan.
- Top with remaining cheese. (Use more cheese if desire).
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Dip should be bubbly and slightly brown on top.
- Serve: Celery Sticks, Cucumber Slices, Pepper Sticks, Tortilla Chips, Frito Scoops (My favorite).