1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Dip Ruby's
I've enjoyed a few different Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes and decided to come up with my own with a little twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chicken, Diced (Tenders or Boneless chicken breast woork good)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup red hot sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded (divided in half)
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, Shredded (divided in half)
- 1Melt butter in a medium sauté pan add diced chicken and 1/2 hot sauce. Sauté until chicken is cooked and slightly browned.
- 2In a microwave safe mixing bowl combine cream cheese, remaining hot sauce, celery seeds. Microwave until cream cheese mixture is melted.
- 3Add cooked chicken to cream cheese mixture.
- 4Stir in Ranch and Blue Cheese dressing.
- 5Add half of shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese. Mix well.
- 6Spray a baking pan with PAM. Put mixture in to pan.
- 7Top with remaining cheese. (Use more cheese if desire).
- 8Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Dip should be bubbly and slightly brown on top.
- 9Serve: Celery Sticks, Cucumber Slices, Pepper Sticks, Tortilla Chips, Frito Scoops (My favorite).
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip Ruby's
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.0
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 901.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: