- 2 (4 ounce) grilled chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, by nabisco (chicken-flavored)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up chicken into small pieces and heat along with hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on a low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.