1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Dip Made With Cream Cheese - the Best One!
This recipe was sent to us by our Realestate Agent, first time I had it, I ate it all Winter. Such a good dip after a day of snowboarding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (4 ounce) grilled chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, by nabisco (chicken-flavored)
- 1Cut up chicken into small pieces and heat along with hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- 2Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- 3Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- 4Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- 5Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on a low setting until hot and bubbly.
- 6Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip Made With Cream Cheese - the Best One!
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 977.3
- Calories from Fat 784
- Total Fat 87.1 g
- Saturated Fat 39.2 g
- Cholesterol 233.6 mg
- Sodium 2428.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chicken In A Biscuit crackers