By The Lake's Note:
YUM YUM! Made this for SuperBowl Sunday. Had half of it left over and was even better later in the week! I will definately make this again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 baked chicken breasts, cut into small dime size chunks
- 1/2 cup frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce or 1/2 cup frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables
- assorted cracker, for dipping
- 1I used rotisserie chicken. After cutting the chicken into dime size pieces, sort of shred them slightly.
- 2MIX ingredients in a deep baking dish until smooth. I used a shallow dish and spread the mixture up the sides as I like the more cooked version.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until hot and bubbling.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip - Frank's
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.8
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.6 mg
- Sodium 509.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables