Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
YUM YUM! Made this for SuperBowl Sunday. Had half of it left over and was even better later in the week! I will definately make this again.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 baked chicken breasts, cut into small dime size chunks
- 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce or 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables
- assorted cracker, for dipping
- I used rotisserie chicken. After cutting the chicken into dime size pieces, sort of shred them slightly.
- MIX ingredients in a deep baking dish until smooth. I used a shallow dish and spread the mixture up the sides as I like the more cooked version.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until hot and bubbling.