Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My SIL made this for a family gathering and everyone gobbled it up.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup of buffalo wing hot sauce, to your taste
- 1 (12 ounce) can cooked chicken, broken up
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4-1 cup bleu cheese salad dressing, to your taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Assemble in this order in a 13x9 pan.
- Layer 1: Mix 8 oz.
- cream cheese and 1/4 cup buffalo hot wing sauce to taste.
- Layer 2:Combine 12oz canned chicken (break up chicken) with 1/3 cup melted butter and 1/2 cup buffalo hot wing sauce.
- Layer 3: Bleu cheese dressing.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve with crackers or Tostitos scoops chips.
A full 5 stars for this one ! Easy as pie to make even for beginners.....and the results were fabulous. This could not taste any better !
This dip is awesome. I took it to a get-together at my Aunt's house and it disappeared within a half hour of it's arrival. I have shared this recipe with countless people after they try the dip. I do use half of the butter suggested to try to cut down on the grease but I follow the rest of the recipe to a tee and it's great every time! Thanks for posting!
Everyone ate this fast. Thanks