I got this Buffalo chicken dip recipe from a respiratory therapist at the hospital where I work. He brought it to a party and everyone asked for the recipe. I appreciate all the reviews that have been written about this recipe since I posted it so long ago. I see more and more that people are making it with freshly cooked chicken - great idea. I also like the idea of using rotisserie chicken. The original recipe used canned chicken for convenience, but I agree with all of you that the fresher meat tastes better. Barb P.S. Thank you to everyone who has reviewed this recipe. I love it, too, and it makes me feel so good that so many of you have enjoyed it. Thanks again.
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
- Fold in shredded chicken.
- Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese to top.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with Frito scoops.