1/3 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Dip
Musical Joy's Note:
Got this from the gym that I belong too - don't know why - it's not exactly low-fat, but it's absolutely delicious. The first day I got it, I halved the recipe and DH and I ate the entire thing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the cheese and ranch dressing.
- 2Add celery.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In skillet, saute hot sauce and chicken.
- 5Stir chicken mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- 6Spoon into a 9 inch pie plate and cover with cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30- 35 minutes.
- 8Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or cut up raw veggies.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 663.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.7 g