Got this from the gym that I belong too - don't know why - it's not exactly low-fat, but it's absolutely delicious. The first day I got it, I halved the recipe and DH and I ate the entire thing!
- Cream the cheese and ranch dressing.
- Add celery.
- Set aside.
- In skillet, saute hot sauce and chicken.
- Stir chicken mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into a 9 inch pie plate and cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30- 35 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or cut up raw veggies.