- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frank's original hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- celery seed
- chopped scallion
- blue cheese, crumbles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1st four ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Spread in a 9 x 9 baking dish.Sprinkle celery seeds over the top followed by the scallions then the cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated 425 degree oven for approx 20 minutes or until bubbling around the sides.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese if desired.