- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 26 ounces chunk chicken breasts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese or 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 350'f
- place cream cheese into deep baking dish. stir until smooth.
- mix in salad dressing , wing sauce and cheese . stir in chicken.
- bake 20 minutes, or until mixture is heated through; stir . garnish as desired.
- serve with crackers, chips or vegetables.