Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you are looking for something that is quick and easy, then here you go.... This recipe is a no brainer and everytime I make it for a party people can't stop talking about it. I like to use Cholula hot sauce but you can use what ever kind of hot sauce you would like. I think that this hot sauce give just the right amound of zing to the dish. I also like to use Pepper Jack cheese in this dish as well. I like to serve this dip with French bread! Enjoy this recipe just as much as my friends and family do! Happy Eating
- 1 cooked rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cholula hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing or 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Make sure the cream cheese is a room temp, it is alot easier to mix around
- mix all ingredients together in a oven safe dish.
- Bake for 30min.
- Serve hot!