Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a family friend and have perfected it over time and serve it for all the big games!
- 2 cups cooked chopped boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 large or 2 small)
- 1⁄4 cup frank's red hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 16 ounces blocks softened cream cheese or 16 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing or 1⁄2 cup reduced fat ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded yellow cheese (such as cheddar or colby jack)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a bowl and cover with hot sauce. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing in a mixing bowl.
- Add chicken mixture and mix well. Make sure there are no patches of cream cheese left.
- Pour into a greased glass pie plate or other casserole dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with Ritz crackers, celery/carrot sticks, ranch-flavored or plain potato chips or anything else you have around the house! Serve hot.
I have to hold out and only make it for parties or get-togethers, or else I'll eat it all by myself!