Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have tried a few different buffalo chicken dips in the past, and came up with this recipe by combining some of my favorite parts of various recipes. I think it's a winner!!
- Saute celery and onion in a pan with a little oil.
- Add cooked chicken and hot sauce.
- Add cream cheese cutting into cubes.
- Add ranch dressing.
- Remove from heat, add 1 cup of the shredded cheese and salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Turn into a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle remaining cup of shredded cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with frito scoops.