Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have tried a few different buffalo chicken dips in the past, and came up with this recipe by combining some of my favorite parts of various recipes. I think it's a winner!!
- 2 -3 lbs cooked chicken breasts, shredded finely
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 9 ounces hot sauce (use up to 12 ounces if you like it really spicy)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces ranch dressing
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- cayenne pepper
- Saute celery and onion in a pan with a little oil.
- Add cooked chicken and hot sauce.
- Add cream cheese cutting into cubes.
- Add ranch dressing.
- Remove from heat, add 1 cup of the shredded cheese and salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Turn into a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle remaining cup of shredded cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with frito scoops.