Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Cheesy and spicy chicken dip. Best served hot, out of a crockpot, with crackers and celery. Great at for parties or potlucks.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 3⁄4 cup hot pepper sauce, I prefer Franks Red Hot
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine chicken, soup, pepper sauce, cream cheese and ranch. Set crock pot on low for 2 hours.
- Add cheddar cheese, mix and melt through before serving.