Recipe by Redallnite
Mike gave me this recipe. It was wonderful so I would like to share his recipe with you. Mike works in sales but he is a retired Army Vet and an undertaker. Wow what a combination!!
Top Review by Adopt Pets
This was great! I made it twice. The first time w/ chicken breasts, as written. The second time I used two large cans of chicken (from Costco). Both ways were good. I halved the recipe because it makes a lot. I also added very finely chopped celery (when I sauteed the chicken I added it in at the end to soften a bit. When I used the canned chicken I just threw it in the mix). Yum!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bagshredded cheese (fancy Fiesta cheese preferred)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in butter until done.
- Shred chicken into small bits.
- Add the buffalo sauce. Add more if you want.
- Warm the cream cheese until pliable.
- Fold in chicken with sauce into cream cheese.
- Pour into a pan to bake,.
- Cover with the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 until the shredded cheese is melted.
- Best when enjoyed with your friends.