Mike gave me this recipe. It was wonderful so I would like to share his recipe with you. Mike works in sales but he is a retired Army Vet and an undertaker. Wow what a combination!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken in butter until done.
- 2Shred chicken into small bits.
- 3Add the buffalo sauce. Add more if you want.
- 4Warm the cream cheese until pliable.
- 5Fold in chicken with sauce into cream cheese.
- 6Pour into a pan to bake,.
- 7Cover with the shredded cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 until the shredded cheese is melted.
- 9Best when enjoyed with your friends.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1212.4
- Calories from Fat 846
- Total Fat 94.0 g
- Saturated Fat 52.0 g
- Cholesterol 357.8 mg
- Sodium 1615.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 78.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce