Recipe by 1002500
This is a quick and easy recipe for a great party dip. Everywhere I take it people love it and ask for my recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 2 (7 ounce) packagestyson premium white chicken meat
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesphilidalphia cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup hidden valley buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 cup texas pete's buffalo style chicken wing sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven @ 350 degrees.
- Blend chicken, softened cream cheese, ranch dressing, chicken wing sauce and 3/4th the shredded cheese together with mixer (or by hand if you prefer chunkier chicken dip). Spread mixture in a 9"x13" baking dish. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheddar across top. Bake uncovered for 1/2 hour. Serve with Tostino's Scoops or chip of your choice.