Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This simple dip is a hit at all of my parties and has been asked for (or demanded) at every tailgate I attend. It can also be served hot or cold..Enjoy! I recommend using a disposable 9x9 aluminum pan. It also goes best with the BIG Wheat Thins.
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (I prefer Ken's Steak House brand)
- 7 -8 pre-cooked breaded chicken tenders (can be found in the frozen section)
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 -2 celery rib, minced
- wheat thins crackers
- Thaw out 7-8 chicken tenders and place in freezer bag with a half a cup of buffalo sauce (or enough to evenly coat all tenders).
- Spread a half of an inch of cream cheese on the bottom of a 9x9 pan.
- Put buffalo chicken mixture in the food processor and pulse until it is a spreadable consistency (make sure it is fully thawed!).
- Spread buffalo chicken mixture on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Cover the buffalo chicken layer with blue cheese crumbles.
- Sprinkle minced celery over the top and serve.
- **If you wish to serve this dip warm, pop it in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes, just enough to warm the top layer but keep the cream cheese somewhat cool. Put the celery on after it comes out of the oven.