Recipe by dekota1997
I take this to all parties and everyone loves it. It is so simple and quick, a nice dish to make for unexpected company. Everyone one wants the recipe.
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and finely shredded
- 3⁄4 cup texas pete or 3⁄4 cup your favorite hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups ranch dressing or 1 1⁄2 cups blue cheese dressing, we prefer ranch
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely diced celery
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan heat hot sauce, butter, and chicken together until hot.
- Spread this mixture into a medium size baking dish.
- In the same sauce pan mix cream cheese, celery, and ranch dressing over medium heat until combined and hot.
- Spread this mixture over the chicken mixture. Next top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Do not let cheese brown.
- Dip with scoopable tortilla chips! Yum Yum Yum.