Chef #697113's Note:
I take this to all parties and everyone loves it. It is so simple and quick, a nice dish to make for unexpected company. Everyone one wants the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and finely shredded
- 3/4 cup texas pete or 3/4 cup your favorite hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups ranch dressing or 1 1/2 cups blue cheese dressing, we prefer ranch
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced celery
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1In a sauce pan heat hot sauce, butter, and chicken together until hot.
- 2Spread this mixture into a medium size baking dish.
- 3In the same sauce pan mix cream cheese, celery, and ranch dressing over medium heat until combined and hot.
- 4Spread this mixture over the chicken mixture. Next top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 5Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Do not let cheese brown.
- 6Dip with scoopable tortilla chips! Yum Yum Yum.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 826.6
- Calories from Fat 704
- Total Fat 78.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.3 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 1132.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: