Recipe by a.love
For anyone that loves buffalo wings, this combines all those flavors in a creamy dip that is great for parties, without all the messiness of eating buffalo wings! Best served with celery sticks, or with tortilla chips!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 3⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce (more or less to your own preference)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups ranch dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- celery rib, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken with hot sauce in medium size saute pan.
- Mix together cream cheese and ranch dressing a medium bowl, adding a dash of hot sauce if desired.
- Add cheese and dressing mixture to cooked chicken, and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, until creamy and well blended.
- Pour until rectangular casserole dish, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cook at 350 until cheese is bubbly, approximately 25 minutes.
- Served best warm, with celery sticks and/or tortilla chips.