1 hr 30 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
This is a recipe I found on Chowhound.com. It can be used to make another version of Ruby Tuesday's Buffalo Chicken Wontons(Posted as Buffalo (Chicken) Dip Wontons). This is a quote from the original poster on Chowhound: "This was incredibly good. I took it to a New Years Eve party and we just gobbled it! We think this might make a good pasta sauce, too. Either with a fettuccine or even put in lasagna (with some additions)."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1"NOTE" --- the size of the pkg is a guess.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Poach the chicken breasts in chicken stock until just cooked through.
- 4Cool slightly and shred.
- 5In a 13x9 baking pan, combine the chicken and Frank's hot sauce, spreading to form an even layer.
- 6In a saucepan over medium heat, combine cream cheese, bleu cheese dressing and the Ranch dressing mix.
- 7Stir until hot and smooth.
- 8Pour this mixture evenly over chicken mixture.
- 9Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 10Then add the shredded cheese and bake uncovered for another 20 minutes or until bubbly. Do not over bake or the cheese topping will get browned and hardened!
- 11Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- 12NOTE: Serve with celery pieces (cut the celery cross-wise, not lengthwise or with any sturdy dipping chip like Tostitos Gold.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.0
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 144.6 mg
- Sodium 1568.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix