Recipe by Jacksmom
There are lots of variations on this recipe, but this is the only one I have found that people beg for! My SIL gave it to me, and I think it has spread through out entire church and school!
- 3 -4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups Frank's red hot sauce (I often double this for more heat!)
- 1 1⁄4 ken's bleu cheese salad dressing
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the Franks Red Hot to a boil.
- Melt in cream cheese.
- Add celery and blue cheese dressing.
- Toss with chicken.
- Add 4 oz of the cheddar and put into baking dish.
- Bake @ 350 till hot and bubbly. Sprinkle remaining cheddar on top for the last few minutes, to melt.
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery or crackers. Can also be rolled into a tortilla!