Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a spicy cheesy dip that is great for parties.
- 2 cups Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips (already cooked)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Spread the cream cheese over the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Distribute the chicken evenly over the top of the cream cheese.
- Pour the wing sauce and the ranch and sprinkler it with the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
Crowd pleaser when tailgating!!!