Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my second cousin's recipe. It's a good hearty dip and a good party dip.
- 1 cup hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot preferred)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Mix first five ingredients together.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minute or until bubbling.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
This is a great recipe for a party! I usually do use 2 cans of chicken for convenience ,,,, and it's always a crowd pleaser. I don't really think it is a healthy snack with all the cheese,,,,but who's really counting calories when you're at a party!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Always a crowd-pleaser!! Much better than recipes that call for canned chicken.
This is my FAVORITE dip recipe!! It's sooo good! And it's easily made low-fat with 2% cheddar, low-fat ranch, and low-fat cream cheese.