Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty variation of the classic snack.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken breasts from boiling water and let cool off.
- Shred the chicken breasts into long thing pieces into a mixing bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, hot sauce, and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese to the bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place into casserole dish.
- Add the remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Warm in oven until cheese on top is melted.