Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and Tasty dip. Great for parties.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded or 1 (20 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 6 ounces buffalo wing sauce (Frank's preferred)
- 6 ounces ranch dressing (Hidden Valley brand preferred)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- shredded cheese, of your liking to top
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spray a 9 x 9" pan with cooking spray (Pam).
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Mix with Ranch dressing and sauce.
- Add chicken and mix.
- Place mixture in prepared pan and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese has melted and dip is warm.
- Serve with celery sticks, chips and/or crackers for dipping.
Used roasted shredded chicken breast, otherwise, followed recipe. Really delicious!
Quick and so tasty! If you use canned diced chicken, it is so easy that it feels like you are cheating. The dip tastes great with tortilla chips. Thanks!
I make this all the time! You MUST use Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce. It's even good cold and loses some of it's spiciness as it cools. Everyone loves this and it's embarrasingly easy to make.