Recipe by Hayley Lewis
This is the best dip I have ever had in my life- and oh so simple!! One time I made a double batch and it was way too much, so then I made a casserole with chicken breasts, rice and broccoli and topped with the extra dip and baked- family's favorite dish!!
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups colby cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces of chunky blue cheese dressing
- 16 ounces of hot buffalo wing sauce
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- After chicken breasts have cooked in large crock pot, shred them up well, and add the remaining ingredients.
- Simple and fantastic!
- Great with tortilla chips, crackers, celery- pretty much anything you can think of!
- My 10 year old son even loves putting it on a bun for a quick sandwich!