Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This tasty dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings. I used tortilla chips to dip into it.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Heat chicken and hot sauce over medium heat.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low until hot.
- Serve with chips.
I've made this for awhile now and it's definitely MUCH better with cooked chicken rather than canned. It's a great way to use leftover chicken, or you could boil chicken on the bone or saute a couple of boneless breasts.
The chicken makes all the difference & turns this recipe into a WINNER!
DO NOT USE CANNED CHICKEN!!! Boil the chicken and shred it. then cook the hot sauce and chicken for 30 minutes.