Recipe by mbattle105
I got this at a New Years Eve Party. I love it I make it for all occasions through out the year.
Top Review by twissis
Made for Spring PAC 2013 & your recipe "had me" the minute Wildflour's gorgeous pic was posted in the PAC Main Thread. I halved the recipe for 2 of us, used a Sweet & Hot Carribean sauce we bought while on a cruise for the "heat factor" & served it w/pita bread crisps & celery as part of an appy nite. It's a very easy quick-fix, ingredient-friendly & soooooo good. The only problem w/the recipe is it's hard to stop eating it, so I eagerly await the meager leftovers for lunch today. Thx for sharing this sure-to-be-repeated recipe w/us. :-)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced chicken cubes (Use Cutlets)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, bars (softened)
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce (add more to taste for Spicier Dip)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slowly cook chicken and hot sauce together in a large skillet.
- Once chicken is done, add cream cheese and ranch dressing to the chicken and hot sauce until well blended.
- Add the cheddar cheese and blend until smooth.
- Serve hot with your favorite chips, crackers, and or celery.